The central theme chosen for the JSSI 2022 is:
“Ethics and cybersecurity”
The following topics, among others, may be addressed within the context of the above mentioned theme:
- Targeted surveillance or mass surveillance: technology at the service of espionage without faith or law!
- Cyberattack and hack back: what right and means for the digital response?
- Public disclosure, responsible disclosure, commercial disclosure
- Reverse engineering: rights and duties of researchers
- Product life cycle: cyber still lagging behind
- What code of ethics for publishers/manufacturers, states, professionals, victims, attackers?
- Standardization, labeling, certification to the rescue of Ethics…
- Ethics, the poor relation of cyber?
- If a relevant subject is not present in this list, do not hesitate to submit your proposal.